Sunday, April 3, 2011

Very excited about new Cavalor sponsorship!

I am proud to say that I have developed a new and exciting relationship with Cavalor! Cavalor has quickly become a world leader in equine nutrition for performance horses, and I am thrilled to be part of their team.

As an international competitor who trains horses from novice through advanced, I pride myself on the care and nutrition of my animals. And as an athlete, I understand the importance of proper diet. Cavalor only uses the top raw materials and the best quality control processes. They sponsor some of the world's top athletes, who clearly believe in the product and it's effects. It means alot to me that my name has been added to the list!

While the feed is currently available in Aberdeen, NC, I am diligently working with Cavalor reps to get the products into the Raleigh and Rougemont area. I know that after people find out about how amazing  Cavalor is, they too will be hooked. Please check out Cavalor at http://www.cavalor.com/ and see where your closest dealer is. Or feel free to email me with any inquires. My email is holly@hollyhudspetheventing.com.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment