Thursday, February 17, 2011

Freddie has gone off to work!


Well the baby horse "Freddie" has left home to work! After months of growing up and putting on weight from the racetrack, he left today to go to my friend and fellow competitor, Will Faudree. Will is going to assist me in his training until I am back in the saddle, and hopefully do a few shows this spring. I watched Will ride him today and he went really well. Will also rode Stewie for Chuck and I in the mini-prix at the CHP last November. I added some pics of Stewie from that fun day! Hopefully soon I'll put more up of Freddie at a real show! So right now it's Maxine, myself, Al, Pilgrim, and Ralph, and of course my other super students back at Equiventure Farm. We are all headed to the Pipe Opener this Saturday at the CHP for some schooling. Next Friday I am off to Pine Top to cheer Stewie on in the Advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment